Rita
  • Will be slightly inactive over the next few days due to me moving so, please be patient with any questions or messages <3
    Hey Rita I just saw I was denied and I was wondering if you could tell me what I need to do better if I decide to apply again.
    Rita
    Rita
    Just add some more detail into your application and really try to be helpful towards other players in game
    Hey rita, I've changed my name to _Skylords_ so feel free to contact me using that username now.
    I'm away for the next week so please be patient when expecting replies from me on all platforms <3
    Ello! I see you've denied my application. What's the re application time? I just made that one in a quick second without google docs or a proper brain (I had a headache.) So i'd just like to know if I could start working on a new one right now.
    5qs
    5qs
    If I make a well put together high quality application is it still an instant denial?
    Rita
    Rita
    If you prove to be mature enough for the position continue to apply
    5qs
    5qs
    Okay, seems fair! I am continuing to apply :)
    I got denied by you and I was wondering if you could tell me what I should work on please.
    Rita
    Rita
    I'd recommend adding more detail into your actual application and helping out more players in game
    From one of my staff apps I got denied by you. Im wondering if it was inactive because I have a reason about it Its because of vacation if its not I agree because its coming from staff.
    Rita
    Rita
    That was one of the factors, yes, but you should also try adding more detail in your next application and helping more players on the server.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now