MishtaVishta's Staff Application [UK]

Feb 28, 2018
IGN: My current IGN is MishtaVishta.

Timezone: Right now my timezone is BST (British Summer Time), but this changes throughout the year to GMT (Greenwich Mean Time).

Do you have a good quality microphone?: Yes I do.

Do you have telegram, teamspeak, and discord?: Yes I have all three, and if there's anything else required in the future I will gladly sign up.

How many hours can you spend per week on the server?: Since I'm on study leave for exams right now, and soon it will also be summer for us, I will be able to spend a lot of time on the server. However with that said I do play other games besides Minecraft such as Overwatch, so I would say anywhere between 3 and 6 hours per day, which adds up to around 30 hours per week.

Any previous punishments on Skylords?: Yes I have been banned before on Skylords, but it was a misunderstanding and I was unbanned shortly after. During the release of the Earth realm a few weeks back, I had my laptop and my desktop open with lots of Minecraft windows open so that I could maximise my rewards from a key-all event, however at the same time someone decided to use a spam bot program to spam the chat of the server, and I was mixed up with the person who was doing this.

Any past experiences of being a staff member?: I have experience as staff on a hub server known as The Minecart or Mineslam which used to have OPPrison, Skyblock, Factions, and KitPvP before it shut down in September of last year. Over the course of the summer I was a Helper, Event Host, Community Manager, and regular Manager on this server, and it managed to get 100+ players online on some occasions, and at any given time usually had 30-50 players online.

Why do you want to become staff?: I want to become staff on Skylords because I can see the main problem that currently faces this network, but I can also see the potential that this server has if this issue is solved. This issue being that a large majority of the time there are no staff online. The only time I regularly see staff online is for 2-3 days after a large reset or release on the server, and I really want to help fix this issue so that the server can thrive and become among the most popular SkyBlock servers. If this server turns around and becomes really popular hopefully with hundreds of concurrent players, I want to be able to think to myself that I was a part of the reason that it done so, even if it's only a small part.

Why should we accept you as staff?: I believe that I should be accepted as staff because I have the experience as a staff member on a very similarly sized network (player count wise), which means I am used to dealing with people ranging from trolls joining solely to cause trouble, to hackers trying to ruin the experience for other players. Part of my job as a staff member previously was also to help the community members with any questions they have related to the server, discord, website, or teamspeak, and due to the fact that I am a regular player of Skylords that thoroughly enjoys the experience of playing here, I know how to use all of these services very well. Another reason I believe I should be accepted as staff is that like I said before I believe that this server has great potential to become very popular, and on Saturday when the Limbo and Space realms launch, I believe it will be very packed with hundreds of players, and I want to be able to assist with any questions they have in any way possible.

Additional Information: Aside from thanking anybody who took the time to read through everything I've written here, I have no additional information to add, but if I think of anything I'll be sure to edit this thread and add it here.​

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now