My Island has been reset

Apr 8, 2018
I logged on today and when I went to tp to my island it took me to an entirely new island. My island was working fine yesterday when I logged on that is why I am confused. I love this server and have been playing on it for a pretty good amount of time and I have put a lot of work into my island. I have never had any other issues with this server and I am slightly disappointed because I have put in lots of hours of work on my island to just lose it to a server issue. I sent a tweet to the skylords twitter also. (minecraft username: NoHaxJustBetter_)

Apr 6, 2018
Did you have any friends playing on your old island with you?
Also, did you have a home set on your island? If so, do /home home or /home <name>.

Mar 4, 2018
my island did on sunday too . i was on my island but it had no levels and said i didnt have 1 . i also had another on my island who went to spawn and could get back as it didnt exist ????? . so i took as much with me as i could then went to spawn as the server reset at midnight was nearly here...it took me to the new island bit so i had to start a new one , at least i had a bit of notice something was wrong so i was ab le to break my 800 iron golum spawners and only lost 150 in the process... but this isnt good as many people including me have spent hundreds of hours making our islands what they were ...i had 2 homes set .

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now