Staff ( Helper ) application - GrapeyYT

GrapeyYT

May 17, 2018
IGN (In Game Name): GrapeyYT

Timezone: EST

Do you have a good quality mic?: Yes ( Blue Yeti Microphone )

Do you have Telegram & Teamspeak & Discord?: Discord

How many hours can you put in the server per week: 5-7

Any previous punishments on SkyLords?: No. I'm new to the server.

Any past experiences in being a staff member: No ): i was never accepted on other servers. ( Maybe because i'm a kid ): )

Why do you want to become staff?: I love to help people. Helping people is my original schedule. I would answer their questions and they move on once they get that answer from me, but it doesn't have to be me to answer it. I would let people private message me and ask me something and if they are embarrassed to say public, I would make them not embarrassed and answer it.

Why should we accept you as staff?: The more I help people, the more people could have fun and i can do that! All i want to do on a server is to help all sorts if people. if they are having some difficulties then i help, any questions i help. I have multiple experience irl. It's not easy, but i know i could help the server and make some suggestions to the staff members. I would always go on discord and look at some questions if anyone has any :D.

Additional Information: i'm an active little bunny ( im a allergic to bunnys D: ) SUB TO NICO

Discord user: Grapey #4371

Last edited:

Angel

May 17, 2018
Hello GrapeyYT,

First I would like to say that I am not here to put you down on your application, I'm here to give you some help on how you can improve on your application, another thing I would like to add is that I am not a staff member so therefor I don't have the option to say if you're accepted or declined.
The application you have put out here is at a low acceptance, there's a very high chance that you will be declined, I suggest adding some more detail on the important question like why you should be accepted as staff, and why you want to become staff. There is probably a good reason why any of your application's have not been accepted, it's possibly because you don't add any detail to your applications.
Take my suggestion on adding more detail and since you have no staff experience start on a small server, this server will be a huge community with a lot of professional staff members.

Last edited:

GrapeyYT

May 17, 2018
Hello GrapeyYT,

First I would like to say that I am not here to put you down on your application, I'm here to give you some help on how you can improve on your application, another thing I would like to add is that I am not a staff member so therefor I don't have the option to say if you're accepted or declined.
The application you have put out here is at a low acceptance, there's a very high chance that you will be declined, I suggest adding some more detail on the important question like why you should be accepted as staff, and why you want to become staff. There is probably a good reason why any of your application's have not been accepted, it's possibly because you don't add any detail to your applications.

Take my suggestion on adding more detail and since you have no staff experience start on a small server, this server will be a huge community with a lot of professional staff members.
okie doki thx :D

May 23, 2018
Hello GrapeyYT,

Wow congrats! Your application inspired me alot and made me feel like I had a chance!

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now