New profile posts

Here's Ian saving the world one copying boi at a time.

He's nice but always doubt's the kiddo's and is 2kol4skul.
He has most definitely got a hypixel housing skin. And has quite a tendency to be a creepy mofo there but doesn't matter.

Since he's a really nice man and a great staff member in all! (Also the housing thing was a joke noban plz)
IanXVI
IanXVI
You know what they say, jokes are half-meant ;) LOL also housing?
5qs
5qs
Don't joke it's your habitat you are talking about.
Hey rita, I've changed my name to _Skylords_ so feel free to contact me using that username now.
I'm away for the next week so please be patient when expecting replies from me on all platforms <3
Folks, I've happened to realize on limbo _luca's a scammer. So all I can say is don't fall for his tricks as I gave him 500k for 30 minutes and didn't get my time.
l fat
Skulzzz
Skulzzz
good 4 u
5qs
5qs
nonononono It's an L fat that's rigged that l's look like i's smh

lIke that.
Ello! I see you've denied my application. What's the re application time? I just made that one in a quick second without google docs or a proper brain (I had a headache.) So i'd just like to know if I could start working on a new one right now.
5qs
5qs
If I make a well put together high quality application is it still an instant denial?
Rita
Rita
If you prove to be mature enough for the position continue to apply
5qs
5qs
Okay, seems fair! I am continuing to apply :)
I got denied by you and I was wondering if you could tell me what I should work on please.
Rita
Rita
I'd recommend adding more detail into your actual application and helping out more players in game
Yes hello, please don't yell at me for my profile picture having a drug reference in it. It's just because it's my discord one and I couldn't crop it.

So plz no report
From one of my staff apps I got denied by you. Im wondering if it was inactive because I have a reason about it Its because of vacation if its not I agree because its coming from staff.
Rita
Rita
That was one of the factors, yes, but you should also try adding more detail in your next application and helping more players on the server.
Moderator! I'm so ecstatic about this promotion, and I'm excited to be working alongside some of the best staff members keeping skylords a great server. I can't wait to see what the future holds for me, and I would like to thank the community for an opportunity to serve you all.
Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now