New profile posts

hey sir! there is guy called _urfatmum_ visit his island on space he scammed 40k from me by a very silly scam he puts sign behind lavathat we buy 1 slime ball for 20k and up there is a sign you can read find the button it is connected to a door so I pressed on the sign and this is how I got scammed
hey sir! there is guy called _urfatmum_ visit his island on space he scammed 40k from me by a very silly scam he puts sign behind lavathat we buy 1 slime ball for 20k and up there is a sign you can read find the button it is connected to a door so I pressed on the sign and this is how I got scammed
Back again but won't be as active until end of April! Seems like there's been less staff activity on the forums :(
why do u lose ur sell wand after reset or on death if its in ur inventory i recently lost my sell wand within 4 hours i got it. Its bad because people pay money for something that they can lose really easily please help thank u for reading.
Hey, i recently bought a sell-wand and it has been about 25 minutes and the purchase hasn't come through. if you could reply to me it would be highly appreciated!
@supermc i got false banned for duping too when someone gave me the money while i was afk and i left with it.
Hi lol, so my discord got hacked :/ I was dumb and was baited into it lol. My new discord is Happiur#7352
Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now